1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Monday, October 3, 2011

Just to be clear......lol..............

If you weren't in the GJ SAL to start with you don't have to do it now to get into the 3rd SAL................
It's just if you were part of the SAL for the previous 2 SAL's.
If you only joined for the 2nd SAL that is all you have to have finished.............
&&&&
I have had some funny emails from you girls................frantic TTS stitching happening............lol............wonderful............go for it.............
and some "I promise i'll ........."
there is lots of excitement for the next SAL..........seems lots of you want to continue .............
the girls I have added to the top right list are people who have finished SAL's. 
otherwise your on my paper list waiting to see a TTS done...............
43 girls want to move on to the new SKofW SAL so far.......
........need to hear from a lot of current SAL girls.............about 14 girls want to join in with us too..............
Let me know here what you want to do...........
Keep stitching
Chookyblue..........



3 comments:

Deborah, Daisychain Quilter said...

I would like to continue please. I finish the TIS quilt and ordered the new SAL book. I am going to work harder this time to complete on time or earlier if possible.
Thank you for all you hard work keeping the blog and SAL to update.

Vicky said...

I won't be particpatimg in this SAL thanks Chooky. Life is getting in the way too much of late, and I don't want to start, not be able to finish, and take take the place from someone who can.

Good luck to all of you who are going to be doing the new SAL. Have fun, because I did with the last one :-)

Noela said...

Dear Chooky
I won't be joining this new SAL as I still have quite a few blocks left to do in my Gardeners Journal quilt and think this will take a while to finish. Thanks for your support and encouragement. Hope to post a GJ block soon. All the best for the new SAL. Noela