1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Monday, March 16, 2015

Ready for April...

Here are my Mach blocks,all done and I'm ready to start making my April blocks ready to sew. 
They will be my Easter sewing projects.... 
Here in where I live in Norway there has been some beautifull sunny days lately, I hope there will be great sunny days at Easter too. Here in Norway a lot of people travel to the montains for skiing and having great days in the snow.... Can you belive it,when the snow and the cold are gone,"we" want more snow-sun-skiing days...Mine sunny easter day will be at the porsh.... 

15 comments:

Grethe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Snowflower Diaries said...

I love your fabrics!:-) great choice!
Maja

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

lovely. great to be on track.

Chookyblue...... said...

your blocks look lovely Laila......I do hope you get some lovely stitching weather for easter......

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely blocks, well done ... enjoy your Spring sunshine ...

Susie said...

Beautiful blocks - sunny snow days must be so much fun

Alexandra said...

Love the background fabric with the script on... do you know what designer that is? Your well ahead of me - enjoy the sunny weather.

Laila said...

Hi everyone.
Thank you ,I love to make this small blocks :-)
I'm sorry Alexandra the fabrick are an old one and I have used some of it before ,so I don't know the designer.
Have a great day everbody ;-)

Laila said...

Ups,Alexandra ..it is an French General fabricks by Moda... Suddenly I remember :-))

creations.1 said...

Lovely blocks laila - hoping for a lovely Easter of stitching for you!!

Susan said...

Great work....hopefully we will all get plenty of stitching time over Easter...and lovely weather....whatever the season!

Marlene said...

Beautiful Laila, I love your fabrics too, your backgrounds look amazing!

Michell said...

Lovely blocks. I like your colour choices

nimble thimble stitchery-do said...

your blocks look lovely.
We are still skiing in Canada too. The sun is shining bright and I personally am looking forward to warmer weather. We wont be sitting out until the end of April maybe even May. enjoy stitching your blocks.

Fiona said...

beautiful...
Hugz