I finished stitching them weeks ago & I’ve finished block 3, & nearly block 4, but I got stuck with the borders. It was all very well using a mix of colours but I just couldn’t get the fabrics I chose to work for the borders.
Dd Emma was here yesterday so I asked her opinion. She gave me a great idea for the layout which I would never have thought of, so I’m back in action. My blocks will only have 1 border, the reason will become obvious when the top is finished.
I was really pleased the little penguins were in the first month, they are my fave block. I left out the 3rd of this month’s blocks, it is the 13th I don’t need.
My blocks won’t all have aqua borders. :-)