1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nine Days left . .




It's the Assistant Whip Cracker here and I have just realised there are only 9 days left to get your July block done - that is only one weekend - for those long suffering "paid" workers - so, girls - how about it??? Can we get a 50%  return??? - we are at about 10% now...and we only have a few months left to "catch up".

You will see Chookyblue has been commenting - but she's taking it a bit easy this month and is relying on me to get some results - so please help me out!!!


Will this help???  

12 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Got a late start but still hoping to meet the deadline. Hubby is going out of town for two day so I know what I'll be doing.
Thanks Susan

Sammie
Mama Bear
Bears at home

Fee said...

Yep frightened me into action LOL - I'm even ahead of schedule now :) Keep the cracking going

Fiona said...

oh my gosh Susan... I'm putting down whatever I am doing and getting back to my work!!
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Nearly done. Will finish the applique/embroidery tonight.

creations.1 said...

Go Susan - enjoy your whipcrackers role!!!lol. I have finished July and posted - now for some decisions to be made re colours for borders etc. have fun in your new role!!

chrisi said...

i am in work xx

Khris78 said...

I think I can I think i can :))

Dawnie said...

Oh you are making me nervous. I have been sidetracking for a few weeks, but will get back on the horse again soon.

Jenny said...

Yes Susan I know you love it. Didn't I see you and the Chooster partying yesterday while the rest of us were stitching to be on time...? LOL Seriously though I am on time don't stress about me...

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

What a wicked looking woman you are Susan!!…. got me scared!! haha

Nemo said...

Sorry, we're 12 days away from moving. I don't see very much besides packing, cleaning and throwing out in the nearest distance.. Will keep an eye out for sewing supplies and projects - they are NOT to be thrown out! I'd much rather be sewing than packing..

Susan said...

Hi Nemo
I totally understand that – good luck with the move and we will see you back on deck when you get back to normal.