1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

It worked !

All the positive waves you sent me have worked !!
I have finished my June blocks !!

and now I really enjoy making the center block !


I want to thank you all for your kind messages.
I wanted to answer you but you are all "no reply-comment"…
Can I fix it or not ?? Am I the only one ?

We have some fresh air today… what a relief !!
Talk to you soon !
Florence

10 comments:

FloS said...

:)

Krisell said...

Hi Florence, I love your center block. The colours are fantastic. :)

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you got the good vibes and got finished........

the comments...........when you leave the comment and tick the box the comments then get emailed to your email also. Sadly everyone will show as no reply so you cannot reply to there comments. It is the best we can do but atleast you can then click on the profiles of the blogger and find there blog......
you have been too hot we are going to have a very cold change come thru from tomorrow..........raining here at the moment......

Unknown said...

Super Flo, wonderwomen est de retour ♥

Sonia said...

Oh this is amazing, so itching to get to this, my back is ready and my pieces cut ready.

Simone Harding said...

Looking so good.

Susie said...

Florence these blocks are stunning!!

Leratdesfils said...

Je sais que depuis quelques fleurs ont poussé sur tes tiges, je ne doute pas que d'ici la fin de la semaine tu aies rattrapé ton "retard".

Susan said...

This is lovely Florence - and a great start for July.

creations.1 said...

Your NJ is coming along nicely!!