OK, with the threat of another pass looming, and the month drawing to a nearer end, I had a panic. and although I had dragged out the fabrics, the book and the tools last week, I finally go to it yesterday I spent some time....so progress has begun...
My stitcheries are complete - yes I decided to stitch the little home instead of applique, and I have now joined almost all the hexis....that's tonight finish.
I am going to say it may be late as I finally tracked down the walnut shells at Hatched and Patched and placed my order today. So once they arrive I can complete it.
But I have dragged out Next month's pattern and I am thinking of altering the stitchery...but I am thinking early!!!