1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm finished too!

I'm finished too.....
machine quilted by stitching in the ditch. I love the reds and pinks together.
Chooky, now I'll get back to completing Gardener's Journal.

13 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

...

Anonymous said...

jo it looks fantastic you have done an amazing job and i so love the fabrics.

Show and Tell said...

Looks lovely Jo, I am still trying to catch up!!!!! Well Done.....

Fiona said...

I agree - the pinks and reds look lovely together... great finish...
Hugz

Helen said...

I agree also, they look terrific.
Well done Jo.

Helen

Anonymous said...

gorgeous in pink, well done

Kris said...

Nicely done! Gosh, I will have to get a move on with mine. It's sitting waiting for borders.

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

I'm not a part of your stitch-a-long but I look on enviously :) This is a beautiful quilt - I LOVE the reds and pinks together! Very festive. Can't wait to see your G.J. quilt pictures too. Well done! xS

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, it's just beautiful... Love how it's turned out.

Talin's Corner said...

Congrats on your finish. It looks great.

Nicky said...

Stunning Jo! I love it in your gorgeous pinks and reds. Congratulations!

Seams Sew Together said...

Looks Beautiful Jo!

Chookyblue...... said...

well done Jo............thanks for being part of the SAL........love your quilt........

would love to see the GJ finished too.........come on bust a move.........lol