1) Did I mention that I love blogging? Come and say hello to me RIGHT HERE
2) I have three kids that are very spread out in age. 21 years, 13 years, 14 months. The 14 month old hijacks my blog and writes his adventures every once in a while. He also is constantly fighting me for my thread.
(Just in case you think I treat my thread this badly; this is my 'bad' thread box. I inherited a bunch that was all a mess but I keep it around for emergencies. And for Stephen.)
3) Although the name "Tonya" is over on the sidebar I really am known around blogland as "Hillbilly". There is another Tonya that is quite popular so it is easier for me to be "Hillbilly"
4) I know most of you don't live in the States, so I need to tell you that a Hillbilly and a Redneck are NOT the same thing. When you hear the term "Redneck" ....think "GROSS". When you hear "Hillbilly" think...well...I don't know...very nice hill folks!
5) I haven't been stitching very long but I am completely head over heels in love with it. I have a bunch of free BOM's on my sidebar that I am trying to work through, and I am doing this SAL as well as the Vignette one. I also have a current project that I am working on for a little girl with cancer. Here is a sneak photo of it:
Well, I guess that is enough about me. I really look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!
I promise, my other posts won't be so 'wordy'.
But, I couldn't just show you nothing and since I had nothing for the SAL I had to show you something.