Well it's been a bit of a struggle but I have at last completed my first block for the Stitch-A-Long. I have just had a new kitchen installed so my stitching projects have had to wait for a few weeks while I tried to get that sorted. I found the stitchery part enjoyable to do but must admit, all that cutting out took me a lot longer than I had anticipated, anyway it is done now so hopefully I will be able to catch up and complete the next 2 blocks by the end of June. Here is a photo of my block.
I was a bit concerned when stitching the embroidery that the background fabric was a bit dark and the embroidery detail would be lost, but after making up the block, am quite happy with how it looks.
Bye till next time