Hello my friends.
I challenged myself with a piece of fabric that I purchased quite a few years ago.
I found this in the bottom of a draw quite forgotten.
I fussy cut so now it looks like Swiss cheese.
I stitched stitchery with DMC 221.
These where photographed at night time so a bit more lemon than it should be.
My lining was the fabric that was in the draw and sorted the other fabrics from.
I added a elastic gathered pocket in the top part.
Showing the fussy cut squares in the back.
The greens and blues have gone a little dark in the photos.
I threaded a piece of red ribbon the same colour as stitching for a puller on the zip.
Now to place the items that I need for the next project.
I`m off to use my light box to trace next months
needle book stitchery and sort colours.